arantxalovesfashion@gmail.com

Wednesday 13 June 2012

A really good year.....

This last "year" (academic year) has been one of the best ever for me. I have met lovely people, learn lots of useful and interesting things, I have travel in 16 days by more countries than in all my life, I have in Disneyland Paris and to finish this special this year a fantastic fashion show with my fantastic classmates and I have archive what I set to my self when I started this course,  get DISTINCTION grade.
Este ultimo "año" ( academico) ha sido uno de mis mejores. He conocido a gente estupenda, aprendido muchisimo, viajado por mas paises que en toda mi vida, he estado en DisneyLand y para terminar tuvimos un fashion show estupendo y he conseguido lo que me prospuse cuando empece, conseguir la califacion de Distinction.














Thank  to all the people who have made this possible, specially .....
Gracias a toda la gente que ha hacho esto posible, en especial.....




No comments:

Post a Comment