arantxalovesfashion@gmail.com

Monday 12 September 2011

I am coming back- First chapter

Well I took quiet long but I am back updating the blog. Lot of things has happened since last time I wrote. I was on holidays the last two weeks of July, the first week I stayed in London attending a course in London college of fashion, "Introduction to fashion design". It was running by Richard Sorger and Ismail Erbil. It is a really good experience that gives you a basic but strong knowledge about the design process. It is really good course if you like fashion design but not sure if you can do it or if you are going to like it as a job.t
Bueno me ha tomado tiempo pero ya estoy de vuelta actualizando el blog. Han pasado un monton de cosas desde la ultima vez que escribí. Estuve de vacaciones las dos ultimas semana de Julio, la primera me quede en Londres haciendo un curso en el London college of fashion, "Introduccion al diseño de moda" con los profesores y diseñadores Richard Sorger e Ismail Erbil. Es una buena experiencia que te da unos conocimientos basicos, pero solidos, sobre el proceso de diseño, ademas es un buen curso para descubrir si realmente es tu vocacion.




The second week I went to Lanzarote with my sister and a friend. Ooohhh sunny days, lying on the sand, listening the sea, coronas and relax, they look so far now.
La segunda semana fui a Lanzarote con mi hermana y una amiga. Ooohhh dias soleados, descansando en la arena, escuchando el mar, coronitas y relajacion, resultan muy lejanos ahora.






























Two weeks later my parents come to visit me a few days one of them my birthday.  They gave me a lot presents, among them this t-shirt of James Dean from PullandBear that I used in completely different looks, but  I think in all of them it  matches perfectly fine.
Dos semanas mas tarde mis padres vinieron a vistarme unos dias, uno de ellos mi cumpleaños. Me regalaron un  monton de cosas, entre ellas esta camiseta de James Dean de PullandBear que os muestro en looks completamente diferentes, pero que creo que en todos combina perfectamente.
















Cambridge
T-shirt/camiseta: Pull&Bear  Roack collection (AW-2011)
Jeans/Vaqueros:Miss Sixty
Earings/pendientes: uno de 50
Necklace/collar: Uno de 50
Ring/anillo: Uno de 50







Dinner/Cena
T-shirt/camiseta: Pull&Bear  Roack collection (AW-2011)
Skirt/Falda: Blanco 
Heels/Zapatos: Miss Sixty (SS-2011)
Jewellery/acesorios: Uno de 50













Nothing hill Carnival-Brick Lane-1001
T-shirt/camiseta: Pull&Bear  Roack collection (AW-2011)
Skirt/falda: Blanco (AW-2011)
Bag/Bolso:Desigual



No comments:

Post a Comment