arantxalovesfashion@gmail.com

Thursday 21 April 2011

Maxi Skirt


I was desesperated to find a pleated maxi skirt, well the truth is I found some but I didn't want to spend a lot of money in this, so one of my friends bought one in primarl cheap but cool, sometimes Primark can surprised us, I try to still looking and find I diferent one but it ws imposible so I copy her. As you know I spent some days in Madrid and I went with my mom to the center (Serrano, Goya,) in a very sunny day and I thought it was the perfect moment to wear my maxi skirt. So I look for a top in my sister wardrobe and this is the result, and also a nice day qith my Mom.
Estaba desesperada por encontrar una maxi skirt con pliegues, bueno lo cierto es que enocntraba algunas pero no queria gastarme mucho dinero en esto. Una de mis amigas compro una en Primark barata pero muy bonita, algunas veces Primark nos sorprende. Intente seguir buscando y encontrar una diferente pero fue imposible asi que la copie. Como saeis he pasado unos dias en Madrid y fui con mi madre al centro (Serrano, Goya) en un dia muy soleado y pense que era el mejor momento para llevar mi nueva falda. Asi que busque en el armario de mi hermana un top y este es el resultado, ademas de un dia muy garadable con mi madre.


Maxi skirt/falda larga: Primark
top:Bershka
knit/chaqueta de punto: Blanco (SS 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment