arantxalovesfashion@gmail.com

Monday 11 April 2011

How to match Polka dots


Dress/vestido: Blanco (SS-2011) 
Heels/sandalias: Blanco (SS-2011) 
Leather belt/cinturon de piel: Blanco (SS-2011) 
Bangles/pulseras: H&M (SS-2011) 
Shocks/calcetines: H&M (SS-2011) 
Watch/reloj: Next (SS-2011)
Bag/bolso: River Island (SS-2011)
 



 This season my two favorites colours are navy and tan, and I really love to match them, so here it's my idea to match navy (polka dots dress) that first I thought it could be to "girly" for me but we can give it another style with a few details.
Esta temporada mis dos colores favoritos son el navy y color bronceado, y me encanta mezclaros, asi que aqui esta mi idea de como combinar navy (un vestido con topos blancos) que en un principio pensé que podia ser ñoño para mi pero que podemos darle otro estilo con un par de detalles.

No comments:

Post a Comment