arantxalovesfashion@gmail.com

Wednesday 9 February 2011

New year's Resolution

With the first month of the year gone, I decide to do my "one month later new year's resolution": UPDATE MY BLOG.

This year, well, actually last year, after I started supporting the visual merchandising in my current job (Blanco), I decided, finally, start running my fashion career seriously, and I decided that I want to became Visual Merchandiser, so I looked for courses, and the last month I have started "Visual Merchandiser and Space management 1" in the London college of fashion and in two months I will do the second part. The problem with this is once you start, you can't stop, so now I am checking every day for new courses to have a better professional training, but it's hard to find time for everything when you are working.

I am really happy with this course, it covers all aspects about visual merchandising ( the role, how to start, windows, shop, collection .....); and the lessons are very dynamic , with not too many attendants, so they can be more personal.



Like I said I going to try keep updated this. The next posts should be about the next London fashion week, that will start next week (Friday 18th of February).

No comments:

Post a Comment