arantxalovesfashion@gmail.com

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Introdution

First of all, I’m going to introduce myself (or... let me introduce myself).  I am Arantxa, from Spain, but I live in London. I have been here for one year and counting.  Why does the title says I study Physics... ? When I finished high school I had two things in my mind to study, Physics and Fashion Designer, obviously I  chose Physics, it wasn’t a bad decision but it is being really hard and long; and now I would like to study something about Fashion but I am little scared because I'd like to finish what I started. So I think that’s why this blog exists.

Here I’m going to talk about my opinions, my style, shops I find............, of course I will talk about the new trends, catwalks, designers and new collections, but I want to do something personal, because you can read in a lot of magazine about all this things or you can go to see the catwalks and the designers, but all of us need some tips and I hope to be helpful.

Finally, I just want to say, sorry if I make mistakes, my English is not perfect yet, and thank you very much for reading me.

SO,LET'S GO!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    This is so weird, a friend of mine just found your blog and linked me! You sound a lot like me! I'm studying Physics & Astronomy, but I really want to be a shoe designer..:D Physics is so hard! I still have 3 years to go, which I do want to finish, but at the same time I'm afraid there's not much of a future for me in Physics. Anyway, I like your blog! I don't have one, but I do have a tumblr. Check me out at enimie.tumblr.com if you like!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Meep,

    You are right, this is weirs but at the same time is conforting to find some with the same interest and worries like you, isn't it?. If you see my las update I have just decided to study fashion design, I need to follow my dream now. I checked your tumbler and found it really interested. I am going to write a post soon about a look for weading that I haven't found the shoes yet, maybe you could help me.

    take care, Arantxa

    ReplyDelete